How to prevent childhood depression? depression since childhood
How to prevent childhood depression? depression since childhood – Today’s children live and study pressure, face many unknown challenges, in this case, how can we prevent children suffering from depression? Data show that adolescent psychological problems because of the rapid growth of the number to go for medical treatment, where depression is one of the growth drivers, prevention of depression in children is clearly a difficult issue.
How to prevent childhood depression? depression since childhood – Infancy must do prevention work: some parents of the child’s crying sensitive, basically able to hear the cries of the baby is hungry or judgment urine. Such sensitive and can take good care of the baby’s mother to let the baby trust surroundings, a sense of security, thereby reducing the likelihood of depression. Therefore, prevention of childhood depression, should you need to learn from infancy to be taken care of children.
To maintain adequate nutrition: Food also depression also have a certain relationship, malnutrition will increase the likelihood of depression. Of course, this does not mean that malnutrition will be depression, but depression of the possibility of relatively large, oh. In addition, some special treatment of depression as well as the role of food, such as fish can produce effects of antidepressants, but relatively minor role only. Generally containing selenium, zinc, copper foods have a certain antidepressant effect of these foods include chicken, seafood, nuts and so on.
How to prevent childhood depression? depression since childhood – Alleviate children’s stress: too much homework can cause excessive pressure on the child, but they are still very small, the lack of methods to deal with stress, and thus vulnerable to the effects of stress to depression. Relieve the pressure on children to ask their parents do not too much emphasis on the child’s academic achievement, do not schedule too many extracurricular learning activities, extracurricular still want to play based.
Development of Children Interests: interest is the children can have fun things, if you look around carefully surveys friends, ask them when they are in a low mood to do something, you will find a considerable number of people will choose to do it yourself things of interest. Attractive interest can let us forget the annoying thing, to join in club activities, ease the pressure.
Improve children’s ability to cope with negative emotions: Parents should teach them how children adjust negative emotions, how to face failure and frustration.
Woman delay aging methods – How to delay aging ways
Studies have shown that the body’s aging because stem cell function decline, decreased immunity, tissues and organs function degradation, anti-aging gene recession. Woman delay aging methods How to prevent childhood depression? depression since childhood – re mainly the following five areas:
First, eat fruit
As we all know, the aging human body is the most fundamental reason for excessive free radicals accelerate aging. For a female friend, in the Nissan life should eat more fruits, because the fruit is rich in vitamin c, can contain and remove the body of excess free radicals, thus helping protect human cells, delaying the physical effects of aging. Fruit containing vitamin c rich have oranges, kiwi, apples.- depression since childhood
Second, more exercise
How to prevent childhood depression? depression since childhood – More exercise is one important way to delay aging women, because regular exercise can promote the body’s metabolism, toxins can rapidly excreted, and then play a whitening effect. Modern living standards continue to improve, you can create the perfect female body in the gym, in order to always healthy young recommended 10 minutes of exercise a day, so not only can improve the quality of the body, can also beauty, anti-aging. – depression since childhood
Third, to ensure adequate sleep
Ensure adequate sleep is extremely important for delay aging effects, especially white-collar women. Because long-term stay up late can damage the body’s liver function, if impaired liver function affects the blood circulation, so there will be spots, wrinkles and other phenomena. Therefore, for the beauty of women into the habit should ensure 8 hours of sleep every day, so not only can play the role of aging, but also helps to enhance the body’s functions.
Fourth, to ensure adequate water
Ensure adequate water body is the key to anti-aging, if less water every day, it will result in a reduction of moisture within the skin cells, resulting in skin wrinkles, spots and other symptoms. So in life should be every 1-2 hours to drink 236 milliliters of water, which is about half a catty.
Five, taking the anti-aging health products
Anti-aging health products are mainly collagen, vitamin c, Placenta, etc. Wherein the active collagen of the skin permeability, and can be combined through the stratum corneum and the skin epithelial cells involved in the metabolism of skin cells, and improve the skin to strengthen the activity of the collagen, and maintain the integrity of the fibrous structure of the stratum corneum water, improve the living environment of skin cells and promote skin metabolism, increase blood circulation, delay aging purposes.
How to prevent and treat of heavy menstrual bleeding – menorrhagia abnormally heavy or prolonged periods
How to prevent childhood depression? depression since childhood – Do you know hot to prevent and treat of heavy menstrual bleeding? What about the natural ways to prevent and treat of heavy menstrual bleeding? Heavy menstrual bleeding, medically known as menorrhagia, is characterized by abnormally heavy or prolonged periods. Some of the most common symptoms and signs include menstrual bleeding that lasts longer than 7 days, the need to change your sanitary pad or tampon every 2 to 3 hours repeatedly, menstrual flow with large blood clots, severe and continuous cramping in the lower abdomen during a period, fatigue, shortness of breath, nausea, headaches, mood swings and extreme weakness. This problem can affect any woman of childbearing age. However, young adolescents who have recently started menstruating and older women approaching menopause tend to be more susceptible to this problem. Being overweight, using certain medications such as blood thinners and having a hereditary bleeding disorder also put you at a higher risk. There are many possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding, including hormonal imbalance in the body, fibroids or noncancerous tumors of the uterus, uterine polyps, miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy, use of blood thinners and a side effect of using an intrauterine device (IUD) for birth control. It can also happen due to medical conditions like adenomyosis, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and other conditions that can prevent normal blood clotting. Heavy menstruation can affect your daily activities, as well as your emotional state and social life. Moreover, it can cause serious health problems like iron-deficiency anemia. As the treatment will depend on the underlying cause, it is suggested to consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. Plus, you can opt for some dietary changes and simple home remedies. Following are the top 10 natural ways to prevent and treat of heavy menstrual bleeding.
Magnesium is a vital mineral to balance female hormones, such as progesterone and estrogen. Moreover, heavy menstruation can be caused by a magnesium deficiency in the body. Therefore, eating magnesium-rich foods will help control the profuse bleeding during menstruation.
- Eat magnesium-rich foods like oats, nuts and seeds, avocado, dark chocolate, pumpkin, squash, and watermelon.
- If opting for a supplement, consult your doctor first.
2. Eat Iron-Rich Foods
Iron is an important mineral for women dealing with heavy menstrual periods as it can help prevent iron-deficiency anemia.
- Eat iron-rich foods like dark green vegetables, legumes, pumpkin seeds, egg yolks, liver, red meat, raisins, prunes, and cereals fortified with iron.
- You can also take an iron supplement after consulting a doctor.
According to herbalists, comfrey is also a good remedy to control heavy bleeding. This herb helps constrict blood vessels, thereby reducing heavy bleeding.
- Put 2 teaspoons of comfrey leaves in a cup of hot water.
- Cover and steep for 20 minutes.
- Strain and drink it once daily during heavy bleeding.
Cinnamon is effective in reducing heavy menstrual bleeding associated with endometriosis, uterine fibroids and adenomyosis. This herb reduces the bleeding by stimulating blood flow away from the uterus. In addition, its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties help relieve cramps.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a cup of hot water. Simmer for a few minutes. Add honey and drink it 2 times a day.
- Alternatively, take 3 drops of cinnamon bark tincture, 2 times a day.
- You can also take 15 to 30 drops of cinnamon essential oil diluted in ¼ cup of water, up to 3 times per day.
Follow any of these remedies during your period only.
To get relief from excessive menstrual flow, you can also try cayenne pepper. It can help balance the blood flow in the body. Moreover, it helps maintain hormonal balance and relieve symptoms of heavy bleeding.
- Add ½ teaspoon of cayenne powder to a glass of warm water.
- Add a little honey.
- Drink this 2 or 3 times a day during your cycle.
You can also take cayenne supplements once daily, but only after consulting your doctor.
6. Blackstrap Molasses
Blackstrap molasses is another effective remedy to control heavy bleeding. Being rich in iron, it aids in the production of red blood cells and may help regulate the amount of blood lost during menstruation. In addition, it helps reduce blood clots and soothe the muscles of the uterine walls to reduce pain.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of blackstrap molasses to a cup of warm water or milk. Drink it once daily.
- Another option is to add ½ tablespoon of blackstrap molasses to a glass of lemongrass tea. Drink it once in the morning and once at night before going to bed.
Follow either of these remedies for a few months to notice improvement in your condition.
7. Red Raspberry
Red raspberry leaves are beneficial for women suffering from heavy menstrual flow. They contain tannins that help strengthen the uterine muscles. In addition, it helps reduce abdominal pain.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dried red raspberry leaves to a cup of hot water.
- Cover and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink this tea up to 3 times daily.
- Start drinking this tea a week before your cycle is due and throughout your period.
8. Coriander Seeds
According to Ayurveda, coriander seeds can help stop heavy menstrual cycles. It can help improve uterine functioning and balance female hormones in the body.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds to 2 cups of water.
- Boil it until the quantity reduces by half.
- Strain, then add a little honey.
- Drink it while it is still warm, 2 or 3 times a day during your monthly cycle.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar
You can also try apple cider vinegar to overcome the problem of heavy menstrual flow. It works as a tonic to flush toxins out of your body and maintain hormonal balance. It can even be helpful in treating symptoms like cramping, headaches, irritability and fatigue.
- Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Drink this solution 3 times a day during the menstrual cycle for best results.
10. Cold Compress
If you are experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding, try using a cold compress. The cold temperature will cause vasoconstriction, which means constriction of the blood vessels. This will help reduce the flow of blood as well as pain in the lower abdomen.
- Put a few ice cubes in a thin towel and tie it properly.
- Place it over your abdomen for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Lie down for some time and try to relax.
- If needed, repeat the remedy every 4 hours for as long as the symptoms continue.
Prevent and treat of heavy menstrual bleeding additional tips:
- Keep a record of your menstrual flow.
- Have an extra supply of sanitary pads and tampons on hand.
- If having abdominal pain during menstruation, apply a hot water bottle to your lower abdomen or back.
- Drink a few cups of chamomile, sage or green tea daily.
- Get regular moderate exercise. Some good exercises include brisk walking, jogging, swimming and bicycling.
- Enjoy a warm bath to relax muscles and ease pain and tension.
- Get plenty of rest and make yourself as comfortable as possible.
- Massage your lower back with warm coconut or olive oil to relieve pain.
- Add supplements to your diet, such as zinc, calcium and vitamins B6, C and K. Before taking any supplement, consult your doctor.
- As lack of sleep can worsen the problem, get at least 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep.
- Do not lift heavy weight during menstruation.